1. Sextingonkik.com has no affiliation to the Kik Trademark or any product of Kik Interactive Inc.

I prefer my men/boys younger and CUT/UNCUT or GIRL/LESBIAN. If you’re young, hot,you’re golden. HMU

Discussion in 'Kik Girls' started by bqqx22, Jul 19, 2015.

Share This Page

1. bqqx22

bqqx22 Active Member

I prefer my men/boys younger and CUT/UNCUT or GIRL/LESBIAN. If you’re young, hot,you’re golden. HMU at kik ;; bqqx22
    DON’T BOTHER APPLYING IF YOU’RE CIRCUMCISED.

Your first message should contain a full body with face.

I’m a serious dominant woman, a domme, a mistress, whichever word you prefer. I’m looking for SERIOUS submissive men and boys looking to serve an attractive, intelligent, dominant woman. My kik username where I interview boys interested in becoming subs is zowhat

If you pass the first round (i.e. if I’m actually interested, you’ll be given my personal kik account)

While I am looking for slaves interested in being owned in the long haul, I also welcome boys who’ve never been slaves before and boys who just like to be used from time to time as an object to please a superior being.

Odhran69 likes this.
  2. Katie Kelly

Katie Kelly New Member

3. jtorres126

jtorres126 New Member

Kik me Jtorres130, I'm 14

4. Sexycock

Sexycock Member

14 male megajayshaun

5. christian.hust

christian.hust Well-Known Member

14 m orinsneor

6. Brian1426

Brian1426 Active Member

16 kik me at Rapeisfunny I kiked you but it said you don't use that account anymore

New Users Need 5 Posts To Create New Threads!