1. Sextingonkik.com has no affiliation to the Kik Trademark or any product of Kik Interactive Inc.

Post kik Login/ Register Search Results for: #Crusty_chocolate2015 *READ* i am looking for rp maste

Discussion in 'Kik Sexting' started by Crusty_Chocolate2015, Aug 2, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Post kik Login/ Register
    Search Results for: #Crusty_chocolate2015

*READ* i am looking for rp master for 2015/2016 school year
    3 days ago
    Chocolatecockwhore ⋅ kik girls ⋅ dirty ⋅ No comments

Every year I get myself a new master to pleasure in rp, this year I decided to do it in kik. So what I do is I test out all the guys that msg me, and let 12 qualify for potentially being my master. I then rp with those again, the best out of those 12 gets to be my master.
    Here are the 10 things I love in rp10 . Shit , piss, vomit
    9. Stabb!ng.
    8 t3aring my b0dy ap4rt
    7 . br*tal!ty
    6. Bone br3aking/shatt3r!ng/snapp*ng
    5, stabb3d/b3aten/f*cked with my own r!pped off b0dy parts
    4 being stuff3d with bugs, shit, and other n*sty stuff
    3 monsters
    2 vor3 (eating me by b!t!ng me into t!ny pi3ces, and when you spit me out I’m whole again so you can br*t4lly f*ck up my body all over again)
    1. Male partner is mentally sick *laughing at my pain, l!ck*ng my t3ars , r!pp!ng my t0rso and wearing it as a hat, etc*

So basically if you want to get into top 12 you have to write me a story if how you’d rap3 me if you had the Chance , I ch0ose my favorite 12 and they go to the finals

If you like all 10 of those things you can pot3ntially be my master, to enter the contest, just kik Crusty_chocolate2015 saying “#Crusty_chocolate2015″
    Good luck all MAKE SURE TO SEND THE HASHTAG BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE
    PS. U ONLY GET NUDES OF YOU WIN

New Users Need 5 Posts To Create New Threads!