1. Sextingonkik.com has no affiliation to the Kik Trademark or any product of Kik Interactive Inc.

|SELLING| nudes,vids,shows. |Sexting|Live Proof|KiK Blonde4You69x|Many Offers|READ THE POST FIRST!<3

Discussion in 'Dirty KiK' started by Sellingnudesacc3, Jan 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Sellingnudesacc3

Sellingnudesacc3 Well-Known Member

Bio
    19 year old
    Student
    Blonde
    Boobs & Ass above average
    Looking for fun (no free)

Rules
    Most important rule I don't give free live verification proof pics to everyone. To get a LIVE FACE PROOF, screenshot me your paypal balance so I see you have money or send 2,50€ for it.
    Don't spend time with small chat, questions with how are you,wyd etc. Skip to the deal babe :)
    Don't send dick pics, you will be blocked.

Prices

20€ - 20 custom(live) nudes, 20 gallery nudes,1 short video + 1hr sext
    50€ - 60 custom(live) nudes, 50 gallery nudes, 3 gallery videos,roleplay story + 2hr sext
    100€ - 125 custom(live) nudes, 125 gallery nudes, 1 custom video, 6 gallery videos,3 roleplay stories + 3hr sext

150€ - one week slave NO LIMITS, so basically I will do anything for one week (except meet ups)
    100€ - one week GIRLFRIENDEXPERIENCE (the difference between this and one week slave is I don't obey all your orders, I just act like your girlfriend, trade nudes,vids,live shows..)

25€ - custom video with no limits (half an hour length)

50€ - fetish dropbox link (tell me your fetish and I will check I have a dropbox link for that, each link has over 150 videos and tons of pictures)
    50€ - all my gallery nudes (over 300)
    50€ - ONE DAY TRADING/SEXTING WITHOUT LIMITS! CRAZIEST ROLEPLAY,FETISHES ALLOWED!
    50€ - 3 DAYS I AM YOUR MISTRESS. YOU BE MY SLAVE AND OBEY MY ORDERS, REWARDS WILL BE GOOD <3

75€ - skype live show (3 hours) with no limits (you dont have to spend it all at once)

How to pay
    - PayPal
    - AMAZON GIFT CARD (ONLY US GIFT CARDS)
    - Western Union for over 50€ (I PREFER WESTERN UNION MORE BECAUSE I GET THE MOENY IN BANK, so if you pay using this you get double stuff you bought, a free live show and possibility of a meet up for sex)

--------------------------------------------------------
    I'm waiting for your message. Only serious buyers. <3
    KiK me Blonde4You69x

New Users Need 5 Posts To Create New Threads!